[Yaesu] INRAD Roofing FIlter & 70MHz IF Amp

To: KI9A@aol.com, yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] INRAD Roofing FIlter & 70MHz IF Amp
From: "ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx" <NZ3O@ARRL.NET>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:41:04 -0500
I have used both of these in an FT-1000MP.  I think they both
do great things for the radio, but you can't install both at the same
time, so my IF Amp board is for sale.

I believe the Roofing Filter just makes this an amazing radio.  The
eDSP seems to work better, I hear better, it's just amazing to me.

Let me know if you want a good deal on a slightly used IF Amp.

73, Byron