Re: [Yaesu] Hmmm in the audio from the FT1000D to the DX Doubler

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Hmmm in the audio from the FT1000D to the DX Doubler
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:48:34 -0800 (PST)
>Just trying to set up SO2R and having some trouble
>with humm in the receive audio line from the DX
>Doubler to the Heil head set.

Bill, I get a little hum in the RX audio when using
the DXD with a FT1000D and FT1000MPMkV.  It's so
slight that normal band noise covers it up.

Now, the TX path was a different story - when routing
mic audio through the computer sound card, I had to
use isolation transformers to knock down what were
major amounts hum.

Keith
W9RM