[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT1000D-NEW PRICE!

To: forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, okdxa@mailman.qth.net,yaesu@mailman.qth.net, yaesu@contesting.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT1000D-NEW PRICE!
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:09:14 -0800 (PST)
If someone is looking for the ultimate DX or contest
radio, I have one for sale.  I have a Yaesu FT1000D
serial number 3E310054, and it has all the optional
filters except the 600hz subreceiver filter installed,
as well as the TXCO, and the bandpass option so you
can to true dual receive on it.  Has the power cord,
hand mic, a Heil hand mic, and the instruction manual
with it. Very good condition with a couple of
scratches on the case.  This rig was purchased used
from Associated Radio about 2 years ago, so it has
been recently checked out by a service center.  Check
the reviews on this one-it is still considered the
premier contest radio.

I am asking $1750 for this radio, plus shipping.

73s John NE0P