Re: [Yaesu] problem with idbt and vrf on mk5

To: 'Jim Mornar' <n9tk@comcast.net>, yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] problem with idbt and vrf on mk5
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <nwtcc@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:44:05 -0500
Hi Jim:

I don't have a problem with VRF or IBDT on mine, but I remember putting in
the key click and roofing filter mods. Putting everything back without
dropping one of those deep screws and not pinching one of those small wires
next to the blower was a major PITA !

I would just retrace your steps and be sure of any solder problem, etc. This
may be an academic question, but were the buttons working before the mod ?

73, Jamie
WB4YDL