Re: [Yaesu] Service-Repair

To: <NPAlex@aol.com>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Service-Repair
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:17:01 -0700
I have had good service from Yaesu on my two yaesu rigs in the past, another
shop in the Ohio (I think) is called "The RF shop."  Have heard very excellent
reports about him. Supposedly he takes on the new, the old and the ugly
ducklings that are out here and really gets them to quacking, so to speak.
73,
Gary... wa6fgi