Re: [Yaesu] FT-2000

To: John- W4DJ <w4dj@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-2000
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:51:22 -0700
Will be attending Pacificon on 10/15, will ask that pointed question and will post Yaesu rep's reply. (sure is a nice looking gizmo tho, isn't it? 160 thru 6 and such at 200 watts.)
73
Gary...wa6fgi

John- W4DJ wrote:
Yep I got the same thing from Yeasu and posted the link on this reflector.
For some reason I think this may be a Japanese only Rig.
Thats my guess.
Let me know if anyone hears otherwise.
73s de John W4DJ