Re: [Yaesu] ANY good nw Yaesus?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] ANY good nw Yaesus?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:56:39 -0600
I had a 101E as my first rig.  Wish I had kept it.  It was a solid
performer.

I now have Icom 775DSP, Ten-Tec Orion, Yaesu 9000D and Kenwood 480HX.  The
Orion is my choice for CW ops.  The Yaesu is a toy, much fun to play with.
The Icom functions as spotter and is very reliable.  The Kenwood is a great
DXpedition rig.

IMO the Orion is the best bang for the buck, but if you are set on a Yaesu,
I would wait for the 2000.

73 Keith NM5G