[Yaesu] g-650xl rotor help

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] g-650xl rotor help
From: "mw0cri" <mw0criwales@dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:47:55 +0100
hello
can anyone out here help me?? at present i've got a kenpro kr-600rc rotor up
the tower ..but just recently the controller the went dead,so e-bay was called
for could'nt find exact box but did come across a yaesu g-650xl box.got it for
a good price ....lights up fine ...spins ok when setting up...but when wired up
zilch i know the kenpro has 6 wires feeding it and the yaeu only requires only
5 ..my question which one do i leave out ?? and do i need to change
configuration .cant seem to find a manuel on line anywhere and never got one
with the controller.hope all clear .
any help would be great before i throw the thing against a wall!! 73s david
mw0cri