[Yaesu] Fw: FT857D mobile turn on problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Fw: FT857D mobile turn on problem
From: "RFD" <fdavis@nfld.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:54:18 -0230
Ignore!! .... discovered the problem.  Stemmed from the mike connection.  I had
plugged in my FT1000mp mike which is wired through an adapter for my microHam
keyer.   The FT857D definitely does not like that connection.!!.... unplugging
that mike cleared the problem

Sorry for the useless BW!

73 Frank VO1HP