[Yaesu] Carbon Composition Resistors

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Carbon Composition Resistors
From: "R. Casey Case" <ka3ebe@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:09:50 -0500
Gentlemen,

Excuse my ignorance but is it acceptable to replace Carbon Composition

Resistors with Carbon Film Resistors ?

Is there a place where I can order? a prepackaged? assortment of Carbon

Composition Resistors may a few hundred ? maybe surplus??or someone's junk

box, (sometimes known as a treasure chest)??

On many occasions I have ask what seemed at the time to be simple question

and have gotten responses that have greatly enlightened me I hope this is

one of the occasions.

Thanks in advance

73 Casey ka3ebe

Certified By R. Casey Case No virus found in this out going message.
Please Do Not Send Mail with Any Political Content I am not Naďve Enough
to Believe My Vote Counts for Anything.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:04 AM