[RTTY] From CO8LY

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>, <sedxc@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>, <psk31-request@aintel.bi.ehu.es>, <nodxa@contesting.com>, "Lista 160M" <topband@contesting.com>, "Lista Discucion DX <dx-qsl"@mailman.q
Subject: [RTTY] From CO8LY
From: "Eduardo Somoano C" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:25:34 -0500
Hello dears freinds :

I write to you to ask for a big favor. I own an old YAESU FT-747 which final
RF

power transistors 2SC2290 or 2SC3240 were damaged.

I have not been able to find them, allthough I have searched ansiously.

A friend of my city gives myself two trasistores of low power and alone I
can
to transmit with 45 watt in these moments

I need you to help me, for that Radio is my unique HF Station.

If you could help me find the two transistors I would be profoundly
thankfull.

Best regards for you and your family.

73.- Eduardo CO8LY