[Yaesu] VX-7R

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] VX-7R
From: "Don Hudson" <dhudsons@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 19:14:44 -0700
I removed a jumper that will allow me to use my radio on the marine frequencies
thus removing the necessity to carry two radios.  Unfortunately removing the
jumper has also disabled the frequency lock feature.  The padlock icon stills
appears but the actual radio controls are not locked.  Does anyone know how to
reestablish the locking feature while still having access to the marine band.

Thanks for the help

Don
11:36:00