[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT450 HF/6m rig

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT450 HF/6m rig
From: "John G." <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:37:03 -0000
I have a Yaesu FT450 I am looking to sell. Bought it to use while my Icom 706
was going to be repaired, but the repair will cost too much so I will just use
it as is.

The Yaesu FT450 is a 100 watt HF and 6m rig that does it all.  It has IF-DSP so
there are no filters to buy. The narrow CW and SSB filters are built in with
the DSP  A TCXO is standard for increased frequency stability. It has a built
in voice keyer-just imagine hearing your melodious voice over and over again as
it calls CQ for you!  It also has a built in transmit monitor so you can hear
how your transmitted voice will sound. Interfacing it for the digital modes is
very easy due to the digital VOX that the rig has.

The 450 comes with the standard accessories-hand mic, power cord, box, and
manual.   I am the third owner of this rig, and it works fine. There are some
scratches on the top and a couple on each side, but overall it looks ok and the
faceplate looks good.  Think how much fun you will have on HF with this, and on
6m once the summer Es season starts.

How much would you expect to pay for such a feature laden rig?  $1000?  Not
even close!  $750?  No, still not that much.  I am asking $480 for it.  It is a
good think I teach Psychology because I must be insane to sell such a great rig
for such a little amount.  If you are interested, send me an email or call at
591-6885 and I am sure we can always work out a deal.  Trade offers are always
welcome as well!

73 John AF5CC