[Yaesu] Replacement fan for FT-990

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Replacement fan for FT-990
From: John Nelson <honeyway@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:31:46 +0100
The fan in my venerable FT-990 appears to have failed open-circuit. Yaesu
(UK) has no spares stock and Yaesu (USA) are unhelpful. The Yaesu part
number is M2090011. The original manufacturer appears to have been NMB and
their part number was FCB34AC12. It appears that this or a very similar fan
was also made by Panasonic at some stage.

I'm very reluctant to part out or scrap this classic rig and would very much
like to find a replacement fan but extensive Googling hasn't suggested a
possible source. Can anyone suggest where one might be found?

Many thanks in advance.

73 John
GW4FRX