[Yaesu] NMB FCB34AC12

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] NMB FCB34AC12
From: "Kimo Chun" <kimo@lava.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:01:47 -1000
John,

I did a search and found this page that claims to have over 600 in stock.

http://www.northstarmicro.com/itemdetail.aspx?z=1
<http://www.northstarmicro.com/itemdetail.aspx?z=1&id=960F7063-F423-4AA3-985
3-352470811A2D> &id=960F7063-F423-4AA3-9853-352470811A2D

Perhaps you can order one from them, North Star Micro Electronics.

Found the above via this link:
http://octopart.com/fcb34ad12-panasonic-363028

73,

Kimo Chun, KH7U