Re: [Yaesu] Digital

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Digital
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 09:48:37 -0600 (CST)
put radio in usb, start software using computer mic and speakers for in/out,
receive using computer mic, transmit by holding mic near computer speaker and
pushing ptt.  not the easiest, but gets you on the air with least new stuff to
plug in.

while playing with the above look at buying something like a rigblaster.