[Yaesu] Fwd: RTTY issue

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Fwd: RTTY issue
From: mike stokes <mike9v@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 05:34:46 -0500
From: "mike stokes" <mike9v@gmail.com>
Date: Feb 26, 2015 7:34 PM
Subject: RTTY issue
To: "smc" <SMC@w9smc.com>

Hi
I am having the following problem and hoping someone has some ideas.

I bought a SignalLink USB interface to use with my FT-1000MP Mrk V with
plans for me and my son (KD9BVD) to make some RTTY contacts this weekend.
I am using the cable connected to the packet port and the rig is in the
packet mode.  I can copy stations and can transmit but there is no RF
output.  I can listen on another radio and hear the transmitted signal, but
the RF is so low that it doesn't move the watt meter or the Power Output
meter on the rig,  RF output is fine on CW and SSB .
Any ideas ?  possible menu setting ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mike Stokes