[Yaesu] Panadapter software for the Yaesu FT1000

To: yaesu reflector <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, yaesu@contesting.com, FT-1000MP@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Panadapter software for the Yaesu FT1000
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 20:10:39 -0500
I have a Yaesu FT1000 and love it so far, and am wondering if there is an
easy way to hook it up to a computer to get a bandscope/panadapter?  Is
there a way to use the IF out tap straight to the computer, probably via
the soundcard, to get a panadapter without having to buy a SDR receiver to
go with it?  Has anyone created software for this?  I would be ok being
limited to 100khz or so of bandwidth on the panadapter.

73 John AF5CC