[Yaesu] Dual receive on Yaesu FTDX3000?

To: yaesu reflector <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Dual receive on Yaesu FTDX3000?
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:53:42 -0500
In looking at the manual for the Yaesu FTDX3000 is shows an RX OUT jack on
the rear panel, and says that

"This RCA Jack provides output of the receiver signal lines from the
antenna jacks which are connected to 'RX' side of the transceiver's main
T/R switching circuitry."

This sounds like it would let me hook up a receiver or another radio to
this jack, and I could do dual receive with them, using the receiver in the
FTDX3000 and the receiver in the other radio at the same time.  Is that
correct?  I know the Kenwood TS590SG has such a jack.  Has anyone used this
successfully for dual receive?

73 John AF5CC