Re: [Yaesu] DVS-2 connector questions...

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] DVS-2 connector questions...
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 20:58:07 -0400

DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTION OF DVS PORT

PTT  DVS0 DVS1 Function
"1"  "0"  "0"  Receiver Audio at Voice Out, Voice In muted
"0"  "0"  "0"  Voice Out and In both muted
"1"  "0"  "1"  Transmitter Mic. audio at Voice Out, Voice In muted
"0"  "0"  "1"  Transmitter Mic. audio at Voice Out, Voice In muted
"1"  "1"  "0"  Voice Out muted, Voice In signal at Receiver Audio output
"0"  "1"  "0"  Voice Out and In both muted
"1"  "1"  "1"  Voice Out and In both muted
"0" "1" "1" Voice Out muted, Voice In signal at Receiver Audio output and Transmitter Audio

"0" means pin at ground, "1" means pin at Vdd The Yaesu DVS port Pin# Name Description
1    VOICE IN  Input from Sound Blaster Speaker output
2    VOICE OUT Output to Sound Blaster Mic input
3    PTT       Push To Talk control line
4    Vdd       Power Supply, +12V for FT-990 or +9V for all others.
5    DVS0      DVS control line
6    DVS1      DVS control line
7    GND       Ground

73,