[Yaesu] some stuff sold, more to go!

To: <yccc@groups.io>, <amps@contesting.com>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] some stuff sold, more to go!
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 14:41:56 -0000
Need to sell off excess spares to finish upgrade to FT-2000's... There will
be two more FT-1000mp's available when that is done.

Yaesu DMU-2000 with new in box SCP card, manual, cables.  $500 shipped.

Yaesu FT-1000mp, Full complement of optional filters, inrad roofing filter,
key click mod, factory box and user manual, modified for easy external SDR
use. $900 shipped, $750 pick up here

Commander HF-2500 amp s/n 435 = $900 plus shipping
        This vintage does not have grid protection
        Has rewound transformer
        Has 3cpx800a7 relatively new tubes
        Hand traced and updated schematic (the originals were pretty bad)
        With box, manual, history documents.
        Just removed from service on my 15m station

Commander HF-2500 amp s/n 427 = $900 plus shipping
        This vintage does not have grid protection
        With box, manual, history documents.
        Just removed from service on my 20m station

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373

View/Reply Online (#55128): https://groups.io/g/yccc/message/55128
-=-=-
YCCC Discussion Group (members-only)
-=-=-