Re: [Yaesu] FT1000MP and FT8

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT1000MP and FT8
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 09:12:16 -0400

I have tried two different sets as I could not adjust the TX CAR down
to 453.500 as requested ( mine stopped at 456.300)
If you can not set TX CAR to 453.500, you can not use USER settings
for FTx.  Instead feed transmit audio to the PATCH jack, disconnect
(unplug) the microphone and use USB.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV