[3830] TnQP VE7ASK Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TnQP VE7ASK Single Op LP
From: ve7ask@rac.ca (ve7ask@rac.ca)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:26:53 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: VE7ASK
Operator(s): VE7ASK
Station: VE7ASK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:      2
   20:     15
   15:      2
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
------------------------
Total:     19       0  Mults = 17  Total Score = 1,069

Club:

Comments:

Gear: FT920 and two G5RVs -- wires running N-S and NE-SW.

Hey, this was great fun (aren't they all?) -- my first state QSO party. Even
with the lousy conditions it was a blast following some of the stations across
the state.

Wish 40M was stronger to TN, but still got a couple of counties.

Heard VA7LC in there, often working stations that couldn't copy me. K4LTA seemed
to be everywhere, but I only worked him in two counties, both in the final hour
or so. Thanks for the great time everyone! -- Bud, VE7ASK