[3830] NAQP CW VA7ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VA7ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 23:30:55 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    4     3
   80:   50    17
   40:   82    34
   20:  103    29
   15:   17     2
   10:    5     1
-------------------
Total:  261    86  Total Score = 22,446

Club:

Team: TCG Team Liberty

Comments:

Had a great time -- given recent conditions, heading in I didn't expect to break
200 QSOs in this one. Conditions were very good on 80 and 40. 20M seemed fairly
strong, and even 15 and 10 showed modest openings to W6 land (heard signals on
10 for the first time in weeks).

Moved from 20M to 40M at 0136z -- by then the band was warmed up here in B.C.
Stayed on 40M till 0400z, and pretty much sat on 80 for the final two hours
(with a couple of trips to 160 and 40 just to see what was happening there).

Best name worked? Gotta go with TCG Liberty teammate W4CAT's Sprite.

Managed to walk through a few bands for some ops -- sorry to those I couldn't
work (I went QSY every time, but often to a rather dead band).

Did not set the world on fire with my score, but I'm happy with it and enjoyed
the day very much.

73 Bud VA7ST