[3830] RAC Winter VA7ST SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VA7ST SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:30:36 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   31     0        4         0
   80:   47     0        7         0
   40:   27     0        5         0
   20:  128     0        9         0
   15:   26     0        5         0
   10:    1     0        0         0
    6:
    2:
Total:  260     0       30         0  Total Score = 46,500

Club:

Comments:

* FT-920
* CL-33 tribander
* 80M and 40M deltas
* 160M Inv.-L (80' vert/50' horiz.)
* N1MM Logger

Had an early Christmas houseful on Friday night, and while I tip-toed into the
shack a couple of times and heard 40M buzzing with activity, I couldn't get on
the air till around 9 p.m. Pacific, and by then it was all 80/160. Never did
find a lot on 40M early Saturday morning.

Beat last year's mult count by 8, but Qs were down a little bit. Still, the
claimed score is up by 20,000 points thanks to a lot of VE stations I just
didn't work last year. Was pleasantly surprised to work so many RAC stations and
lads in the Maritimes.

This is a fun contest, even without 10M in the mix. Thanks to everyone who took
part! 73 and see you in the next one.