NAQP @ AA7TF

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NAQP @ AA7TF
From: stuthill@micron.net (stuthill@micron.net)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 96 20:12 MST
     Call: AA7TF                QTH: ID
     category:  Single Operator
     Hours of operation: 02:44

     band        QSOs       mults
     ____________________________

     160            0          0   HF2V laying on the ground
      80            1          1   40M dipole, didn't play to well!
      40           37         16   dipole @ 20'
      20           26         19   Trapped Inverted V @ 20'
      15           13          7   Trapped Inverted V @ 20'
      10            1          1   Trapped Inverted V @ 20'

     total:        78         44     claimed score: 3,432

Loudest signal? My vote goes to CF6JY on 40M. They were S9+30 and nice
enough to say I was 10 over with my little dipole not high in the sky. WE9V at
KS9K also had some good signals. Was also surprised at working AC1O/4 on 15M
and 40M.

Scott