CQ 160 CW--SCORE CORRECTION

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQ 160 CW--SCORE CORRECTION
From: RFPWR@aol.com (RFPWR@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:21:40 -0500
For some reason, I was credited with an erroneous score in the last CQ 160 CW
summary. It must be someone else's score--possibly N3RR.

I wasn't going to post my pitiful score, but since the correction was needed
here goes:

Q's   84
DX    18
Domestic 34
Score 17,360
Hours 2

I was going to work this one semi seriously--even left work early. SW
Louisiana was experiencing severe thunderstorms all afternoon and
evening....tornado's were touching down in adjacent parish......whole area
under tornado watch.

Due to the lightning was afraid to come into the shack until 0133.
Thunderstorm static was 40 over. That was it for me....no way it would be fun
for me to listen to that crap. Lost interest in working the second night.
Maybe next time.

Heard W5WMU, WA5TWL, and N5WA  in there, so LA should have been well
represented.

73, Chas N8RR