N9ITX/7 NA SSB SPRINT HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N9ITX/7 NA SSB SPRINT HP
From: n9itx@sunrise.alpinet.net (Mike Coolidge)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 1996 13:38:39 -0700
CALL:  N9ITX/7
QTH:   Montana

High Power

Band    QSOs
80      84
40      110
20      29

Total: 223 x 43 = 9,589

Team SMC #1

Program I was using really messed up had to score by hand.  Rolled in Mults
from  NAQP SSB for some reason.  So this score is my official score.

Comments:  First time I've ever run Sprint.  Wish 20 meters was better here
so I could have picked up more Mults.  Had to rely on 40 for most of that.
75 was a zoo as usual, great group of guys that hang out on that band (NOT!)
I ignore them and just try to work as many as possible without giving them
notice.  Arguing with these guys is like spitting in the wind.

Enjoyed it anyways besides the poor conditions; I will try this one again.

Mike Coolidge N9ITX/7
n9itx@sunrise.alpinet.net
Mike Coolidge
n9itx@sunrise.alpinet.net