WB0O CW SPRINT

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WB0O CW SPRINT
From: wb0o@metigoshe.ndak.net (wb0o@metigoshe.ndak.net)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 14:33:22 cst
WB0O CW SPRINT

    80-   99
    40- 102
    20-   46
---------------------
          247 X 45 = 11,115

It's nice to have this score reflector. I like reading comments
on contests I've entered, no sense boring others.

With the A=9 and K=4 there was no way this was going to be
a good test. Lots of aurora to look at here last night. With only
6 true domestic tests a year (NAQP,NA,SS) it is incredibly
disappointing when one gets "rained out".

HIGHLITE: Worked North Dakota - W0HSC

LOWLITE: I usually co-feed the 80M 4 square with an inv-v,
                  but the v was still set for phone. We had  a total
                  white out blizzard all day right up to 0200Z, I sure
                  wasn't going to go out and change the shorting
                  stubs. Missed a lot of calls I think.

Anyway, I'm off to Arizona on Thursday for a 9 day, 700 mile
bicycle tour of that fine warm state. Have a good ARRL DX.

73 BILL WB0O in the NORTH DAKOTA AURORA ZONE