ARRL CW DX - W3GOI

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: ARRL CW DX - W3GOI
From: unger_j@server.mediasoft.net (unger_j@server.mediasoft.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 10:17:03 +0000
                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Feb-96, 18-Feb-96

    Callsign Used : W3GOI
        Operators : JOHN UNGER

         Category : single operator/high power

 Default Exchange : 599 VA

             Name : John Unger
          Address : P. O. Box 95
   City/State/Zip : Hamilton, VA 22068
          Country : United States (109)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40CW      125         121        351        43
   20CW      435         435       1302        66
   15CW       30          30         90        20
   10CW        3           3          9         1

 Totals      593         589       1752       130

    Final Score = 227760 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________
 TecTec Corsair II & Drake L-4B; KT34-A at 40' & 40M dipole at 40'

 My L-4B went "south" early Saturday afternoon, interrupting my best
 (and only) good run on 20M; worked the rest of the contest barefoot.
 I really miss those QSO's on 80 meters; first priority this spring is an
 80 meter antenna!  I operated about 19 hours; without high bands, there's
 not much to do after midnight...  I really enjoyed myself and feel good
 about improving my score from last year by a whole lot. Now back to the
 L-4B; I hope it's not too sick...

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date __ 2/19/96 ___   Signed ____ John D. Unger __________  Call _ W3GOI ___