WR3O ARRL DX CW Low Power Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WR3O ARRL DX CW Low Power Unassisted
From: WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 10:29:17 -0600
   ARRL DX Contest  17-18 Feb 1996                 Callsign Used : WR3O

   Single Operator Unassisted Low Power                  Near Nashville

   Tennessee Contest Group

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries    Equipment
 ____________________________________________________   ___________________

  160CW       12          12         36         8       Inv V @ 85'
   80CW       77          76        228        42       Sloper @ 75'
   40CW       93          93        276        44       Omega-boom of Pro57
   20CW      365         357       1056        63       Pro-57A @ 98'
   15CW       54          51        153        26        "   "
   10CW        1   P49V    1          3         1        "   "

                                                        IC-761 Barefoot
 Totals      602         590       1752       184       TR-LOG 5.61

                         Final Score = 322,368 points.

My second try at this contest.  Similar to last year, this was about
eighty percent an S & P operation.  Had to scrounge for the Q's on 20
and fight for the mults on the low bands.  I think I like domestic
contests better, hi.  Still a big improvement over last year's score,
and I learned a thing or two.
                                        73, Kirk  WR3O