Where's the Beef?

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Where's the Beef?
From: n3rd@ix.netcom.com (Dave Hawes)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 01:15:57 -0400
Since the creation of the Scores Reflector (Thanks, Bill!), I did not
pay much attention to the "Real 3830" after the contest, thinking
that everybody would report in on the Scores Reflector, and Mr. Floyd
could make up those nice sheets which compare the band-by-band
breakdowns.

So far I've been a little disappointed.  Where are the good stories and post
contest analyses from K3LR and W3LPL.  How about K1AR and N2RM?

Dump it in, guys!  We're waiting with bated breath!

Good stuff from W1CW, K1KI, K3ZO, 9A1A, etc. but we contest freaks
yearn for more.

73 - Dave N3RD
n3rd@ix.netcom.com