CQWW 160 SSB CONTEST - PY0FF SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQWW 160 SSB CONTEST - PY0FF SOHP
From: py0ff@elogica.com.br (Andre Sampaio (PY0FF))
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 20:36:23 +0000
This is my score on the CQWW160m SSB 1996

   QSOS    STATES   COUNTRIES   TOTAL POINTS
      210            39                   29                       140,760

   TXCV - Kenwood TS850S
    Ant - Inv. Vee ( 100 ft up)
    Beverages (2)
    Amplifier - Alpha 76A

SOAP
---------
Again, i'm vy impressed with the performance  of my 2 beverages
build by CT1BOH last november.One is to EU and anoter to USA.
I can listen the majority of stations with 1500 or 50w in the crowded band.
My problem, i think, is  my TX  antenna , and the local traffic in europe and
usa in the DX Window.The propagation for europe is very poor  first night.
I call CQ several hours , no success !! So, which is the best antenna i can do
for change my inv. vee ?
73, Andre (PY0FF)

     PY0FF - Andre Sampaio
  Fernando de Noronha Island