CQWW 160 Phone score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQWW 160 Phone score
From: KR4DL@aol.com (KR4DL@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 12:43:02 -0500
I was in Florida on business and was delayed.  Then my flight home was
delayed.  I reached the house at about 9:30 friday night and still had to
replace the transformer box on my beverage (in the dark).  Didn't start out
on the right foot, but guess I didn't miss too much.  The DX wasn't coming
through my beverage anyway here in north Atlanta.  Oh, well, enough excuses.
Here's the best I could do:

Q's          Ctry          State/VE         Pts.
436            9                 49              56,666

73,  Steve  KR4DL