Scores For WA4ZXA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Scores For WA4ZXA
From: floydjr@interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 15:39:57 -0400
Of course I will be doing scores for this weekend. AGAIN please help me
to make this easier. This is the format I will use. I do not need
anymore information but this. If you do put more PLEASE put your score
at the top.

REMEMBER THESE ARE NOT OFFICIAL SCORES!! I do not accept logs!!!!!!!

Call           Hrs          Score      Q's        Pts       DX
WA4ZXA          34        3,010,022   1400       23334     435

Also a copy of the summary sheet either from CT or NA will be fine.
DO NOT SEND ME ATTACHED FILES Please!!!!

You can type this info straight down also. Some feel that points are
not needed but I try to follow the guidelines of the summary sheet in
CT. All it means is more typing for me.

!!!!!!!TWO IMPORTANT NOTICES TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT POST ANY SCORES TO CQ CONTEST REFLECTOR!!!

To me direct or the 3830 Reflector
My email: floydjr@interpath.com

PLEASE AND I SAY AGAIN PLEASE PUT YOUR FULL CLASS ON YOUR SCORES!!!!!
                                       ^^^^
SO/HP/AB
SO/LP/AB
SO/HP/UNLIMITED
SO/LP/UNLIMITED
SINGLE BAND
MULTI/SINGLE
MULIT/MULTI

And anymore you would like to be put in.

Mulit stations do not forget your operator list!!!

I spend more time correcting this than anyone thing. I do keep every
score that is sent to me. I spend more time reading into your report to
see if you ran an amp or did not than you could imagine. I will put
you in any class you submit but if I have nothing you will be put in
SO/HP/Unlimited.

I hope everyone has fun and I will be doing SOP/LP/AB myself.

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Packet Node:               >> N4ZC <<                  *
           * Internet Address: **NEW**  >> floydjr@interpath.com << *