VE7CQK SO/QRP '96 ARRL SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: VE7CQK SO/QRP '96 ARRL SSB
From: paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca (Paul Erickson)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 96 18:36:12 PST
                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST 1996

      Call: VE7CQK                   Country:  Canada
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator/QRP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        1        3   3.0        1
       40        1        3   3.0        1
       20       18       54   3.0       11
       15        5       15   3.0        4
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals     25       75   3.0       17  =   1,275

Equipment Description:

QRP plus, TS930s (5watts), homebrew 40ft and 60ft verticals,
NEC Multispeed - ct7.xx

Soap Box:

High point: Working PY0FF, all countries worked were firsts with qrp/ssb

Low Point: not working TI1C, V31DX, ZP0R, J37K

Oddest experience: While trying to work TI1C (unsucessfully), hearing him
say "very weak signal, put on a linier and help me out". Now how can I do
that and maintain my qrp status????? ;-)

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature ___W. Paul Erickson______________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               PAUL ERICKSON  VE7CQK