Directions WPX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Directions WPX
From: bdenton@tenet.edu (Bill Morris Denton)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:46:35 -0600 (CST)
Looking forward to weekend.  Thanks for directions. I plan to be there
between 12 and 1 Friday to help with any thing that needs to be done. I
am available for entire weekend, so utilize me anywhere and anyway you
can.  Will just need a cat nap now and then and will bring enough food
so that my blood sugar will stay under control.  Do I need to bring a
coffee pot with plenty of coffee for the weekend for the crew?