NY5B WPX SSB SO AB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NY5B WPX SSB SO AB LP
From: ny5b@sol.wf.net (ny5b@sol.wf.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 06:32:22 +0000
NY5B 1996 CQ WPX SSB  SO AB LP

BAND   QSO's   PREFIXES    PTS
160         0           0                    0
80           64         38                  76
40           69         41                  284
20           689       340                801
10           18         3                    54
Tot's      931       469    x          1438   =  674,422

My first attempt at all band.  Sure glad I didn't pull my usual
single band--15 m this time around to save from being bored to tears.
Had it not been for 20 m there wouldn't have been much DX to this
contest.  Didnt hear more than just a few JA's.  Oh, and by the way,
I have heard arc welders make less noise than what the atmosphere was
throwing around this part of North Texas.  Yeah, I know, excuses,
excuses.....   had fun anyway!

73,
Dale   NY5B