SP DX RTTY CONTEST SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: SP DX RTTY CONTEST SCORE
From: ik0hbn@isa.it (Sante ( IK0HBN ))
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 01:45:34 +0200
SP DX RTTY Contest

Call used: IK0HBN
Location:

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   CONT   DX  Provinces
80        21   106     0    12     5
40        20   115     0    11     6
20       122   877     5    25    13
15         8    40     0     5     2
10        11    52     0     6     5
Total    182  1190     5    59    31

TOTAL SCORE= total QSO points X total mults X number of Continents

Claimed Score: 535,500

CONTINENTS' QSO:
27/04/96 0804 20m. UA4LCQ   (EU)
27/04/96 1546 20m. V85GA    (OC)
27/04/96 1550 20m. UN5PR    (AS)
27/04/96 1620 20m. W7LZP    (NA)
27/04/96 1625 20m. ZS1CM    (AF)

COMMENT:
Spent all the first night and half next morning trying to macht the
RTTY 2.5a to my ICOM IC 765...without success....anyway it was
nice as contest....in the first 50 qso's I sent serial number, after
a lot of friends suggested me to send only CQ ZONE, so I wiped serial
numbers and left only CQ Zone....I really hope to not wrong.
A good chance to greet a lot of old friends....
See you next year. RTTY/RITTY combo.....worked great...

Club Participation:

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date ___/___/___  Signature ____________________________Call __________

Sante Lillo
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT)
ITALY

Sante LILLO  (IK0HBN)
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy
home telephone: +39 (0) 761-407543  (FAX on request)
E-mail: ik0hbn@isa.it
packet adr: IK0HBN@I0INU.IUMB.ITA.EU
DX cluster : IK0HBN > I0JBL-6