WPX CW 96 OEM2BZl

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WPX CW 96 OEM2BZl
From: kbaczko@hrz.uni-kassel.de (Knut Baczko)
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 06:20:12 +0000
CQ WORLD WIDE WPX CONTEST  1996

      Call: OEM2BZL                 Country:  Austria
      Mode: CW                      Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80      184      392   2.1       79
       40      354     1024   2.9      164
       20      269      522   1.9      145
       15       34       48   1.4       13
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    841     1986   2.4      401  =   796,386

Equipment Description: OMNI VI, SB1000, MAC computer with DOS emulation
to run CT.

Antennas: Rhombic (100m) to west, lazy H to south, V (30m) to east
          2 phased verticals for 80M

Comments: It is really hard to work a contest with this complicated
call. Even top operators had difficulties copying it. My QSO rate
improved rate significantly, when I did´nt use the memory keyer.
Manually it is possible, to increase e.g. spacing between words, so CW
is better readable. But do this for several hours with such a call. I
didn´t, hi.

Club Affiliation: SDXG

                             Signature Knut Baczko (DK5AD/OE2BZL)

           MAILING ADDRESS: