IK0HBN Iaru score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: IK0HBN Iaru score
From: ik0hbn@isa.it (Sante ( IK0HBN ))
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 07:52:08 +0200
At 01.31 17/07/96 PDT, you wrote:
>IK0HBN's 3838@akorn.net SOAPBOX COMMENTS:
>
>>It would have not been worse: only a 1x1 call copied and worked. (W6D at
>23.30z on 20 mtr).
>>Thanks to K1KI and K3UA.
>
>Thanks for the QSO!  We "only" worked 40 Europeans overall.  Turns out the
>log checking deleted "unique" QSOs and yours was one that was deleted (and a
>multiplier).
>
>No real quarrel with the log checking, just wanted to note that some deleted
>QSOs were really good ones.
>
>73 Tom  K1KI

Hi Tom,
that sounds incredible!
As soon as wrtc contest ended, I uuencoded my log and I sent to K2mm for log
checking.
I know: only one qso was made with wrtc partecipant (with you), but sincerely I
meant it could be useful. I received a receipt from K2MM for my log. So really
I cannot understand why judges deleted our qso, and second...why ask
partecipants sending logs for checking wrtc and after do not take count of
it?.....
It's not a polemic, just a plain doubt.
I can understand I busted your call, but how my call is into your log?
It would be interesting.....all the wrtc partecipants would look for my call in
their log and see if it appeared.
So I do not qualify for no picture of letter opener...hi hi.
(I'm joking, of course)
See you...Sante

Sante LILLO  (IK0HBN)
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy
home telephone: +39 (0) 761-407543  (FAX on request)
E-mail: ik0hbn@isa.it
packet adr: IK0HBN@I0INU.IUMB.ITA.EU
DX cluster : IK0HBN > I0JBL-6