AA4NC NAQP RTTY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AA4NC NAQP RTTY
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 12:15:46 -0400
NA QSO Party - RTTY

Call used: AA4NC
Location:  NC

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   QTH    DX
80        49    21     0
40        91    33     0
20       140    41     0
15        19    12     0
10         5     3     0
--------------------------------
Total    304   110     0

Score: 33440
--------------------------------------

Things felt a bit slow here the entire contest. I guess it was probably
due to the rates from IARU/WRTC last weekend that made it seem that way.
RTTY is definitely the "laid back" mode. It's fun to do an entire contest
with no headphones, and to kick back and watch TV while it's going on.

I think this format works well for RTTY, and the contest will hit its stride
when we have some decent high band conditions.

Claimed Score: 33440

Power Output: 100

Club Participation: CONFEDERATE CONTEST CLUB

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

WILL ROBERTS

8104 LAWDRAKER RD.

APEX, NC 27502