W5NN NAQP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W5NN NAQP CW
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 18:06:17 -0400
W5NN op KB5YVT

Single Op

160   22/10
  80   86/31
  40  160/47
  20  247/47
  15   96/33
  10   20/13

        631 x 181  114211

Made 66 second radio Q's but still bombed out on mult count?
Missed the great 10m opening at the start I hear!!  W5ASP told
me to save the last 30 mins for 160...What do I do...Forget and
have to stop at 0530 and listen to all the stations on 160
for the next 1/2 hour! gurrrrrrrr  I worked my ass off and still
can't keep up. (100 Q's behind/ 20 mults behind!)  I guess it takes time!

Enjoyed it, thanks to the guys and gal (Beth) that were nice enough to QSY
and try to hear me on 15/10m.

73 Mike