KI6ZH/3 WAE CW score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KI6ZH/3 WAE CW score
From: rdidonna@tacarlson.com (Rich DiDonna)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 09:39:54 -0400
                       WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST  1996

      Call: KI6ZH                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator (packet allowed)

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80      71    71     15     60
       40     336   336     40    120
       20     659   659     44     88
       15      37    37     17     34
       10       0     0      0      0

    Totals   1103  1103    116    302 = 666,212

Equipment Description:

Kenwood TS-830s
Tentec Titan Linear

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Would like thank K3ZO for letting me use his station and for his
hospitality.  I don't think I did to bad for my first major(?) contest in four
years - my first one from the east coast (it makes me wonder how West
coast types could ever hope to win a major...)

Think I could've done better if I was further to the NE, no 10 meters audible
from the location - even with the 4 element quad.  15 was not much better.
Received a real shock when I found the rig I was to use did not have any
filters - just the standard 2.6 kHz ones....Makes me appreciate even the
500 Hz filters more.  But, it was a good challenge I looked forward to.
I especially enjoyed being called by a T9 and a EI on 40 for  new mults
in the last 15 minutes of the test.

Rich KI6ZH