NAQP Phone results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NAQP Phone results
From: kr4dl@mindspring.com (Steven R. Schmidt)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 20:09:22 -0400
My computer crashed 5 minutes before the start of the contest.  I raged,
cursed and frantically tried to fix it in 5 minutes.  It took 25 minutes, so
I chose to make the first half hour of the contest one of my off times.  I
stuck around on 10 and 15 much too long, hunting and pouncing on
multipliers; it hurt my rates and, ultimately, my score.  No antenna on 160
(yet), my 40/80 sloper is resonant in the CW portion of the band, so didn't
really have the ideal set-up.  I did have fun!

Score as follows:

BAND            QSOs            POINTS                  MULTS

80                      23                      23
16
40                      46                      46
27
20                    217                    217                             49
15                      82                      82
29
10                      61                      61
Totals             429                   429                            145

Final score = 62,205

Now I'm sorry I missed the CW 'test!

73,  Steve  KR4DL