"Blowup" - Apology

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: "Blowup" - Apology
From: ghoward@kent.edu (Geoff Howard)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:45:48 -0400 (EDT)
Earlier this week I posted a message to the reflector that
was obviously intended for someone else. I apologize
to KM9P and to all the recipients.

In checking both my e-mail outbasket AND the send
log, Eudora (my e-mail client program) indicates that
that message DID go to the correct recipient. Also, there
is no entry in he Eudora nickname database anywhere
close, so I have to conclude that my (old) version of
Eudora has a bug. It did something like this once
before, many months ago.

The message in question went out in a batch of
11, 10 of which went to the correct destinations. The
11th one, which was the last one in the transmission
list, went wild!

Thus, it is time to get my software updated!

As some of you mentioned, it at least made entertaining
soap-opera reading, as it is obvious that our anniversary vacation
trip did not work out as we had planned...!  :)

Sorry to have wasted the bandwidth, and I now know to trash
my software!

   - Geoff