Admin of this list

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Admin of this list
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 20:51:18 -0400 (EDT)
I am currently faced with the need for someone else to do the administration
of this list.  I don't have the time.

The Majordomo program that runs this list is fairly easy to use and remote
admin via email is fairly easy.  Mostly you just need to be able to delete
users who thoughtlessly forget to unsubscribe after switching ISPs.  Some
good knowledge of internet email is recommended.  Even better if you know UNIX.

Thanks

Bill
| Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
| source of ham radio contest information     |
| http://www.contesting.com                   |