NA Sprint CW scores W9WI, N4ZZ

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NA Sprint CW scores W9WI, N4ZZ
From: desmith@Telalink.Net (Doug Smith)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 00:04:01 -0500 (CDT)
N4ZZ:
        80      87
        40      107
        20      80
        ALL     274     x 45 mults = 12,330

W9WI:
        80      47
        40      26
        20      37
        ALL     110     x 37 mults =  4,070

I took 2 hours 15 minutes off due to a rather impressive display of
lightning.  My electricity was off for about 2 minutes around 0130Z.  Too
bad, as 80m seemed to be playing real well - I think I could have made
220-230 Qs if not for the storm.

73 Doug

Douglas E. Smith  W9WI/4                desmith@Telalink.net
1385 Old Clarksville Pike               (preferred for long files)
Pleasant View, TN  37146-8098 USA              -or-
(615) 746-5205                          72777.3143@compuserve.com
                                        (preferred for time-critical info)