KM9P CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KM9P CW Sprint
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 10:17:49 -0400 (EDT)
FIRST SPRINT AT MY NEW STATION!

 BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       89          89         87       1         0
   40CW      129         129        129      20         1
   20CW      101         100        100      20         1

 Totals      319         318        316      41         2

    Final Score = 13588 points.

Woke up at 5:00am Saturday morning after getting 4 hours of sleep.  (XYL and
I went out)  Climbed towers all day Saturday.  Pretty whipped by contest
time.  Had a 1.5 hour drive home after the contest.  Another 5 hours sleep
last night.  Preperation for CQWW maybe?  :)

Worked every mult I heard except for K6XO and I only heard him once on 80
meters.  I called CQ on the other radio constantly and still my mult sucks.
I just dont understand...

I need more practice using TRLog.  MANY cases of fumbling around the
keyboard, logging guys on the wrong band, sending on the wrong radio, etc...
Still, I think the program makes sense for the Sprint some how.

73

Bill

| Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
| source of ham radio contest information     |
| http://www.contesting.com                   |