K6XO/7 CQP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K6XO/7 CQP Score
From: alan@es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 07:56:29 -0600
K6XO/7 Single Op, High Power, Unassisted

160   80   40   20   15   10   Total
 16   42   41   70    8    0     177  CW
 17   57  195   57   11    0     337  SSB
                                 514
58 counties; claimed score: 69,890

Managed a clean sweep again this year thanks to Tom, N6BT,
who miraculously showed up from Sutter and Colusa counties
which were the only two that I had not worked when I went
to bed Sunday morning. There were only had a few brief
"openings" on 20 this year and the rest of the high band
QSOs were via scatter modes.

Alan, K6XO/7 (not for much longer)

alan@es.com